So after two sets of x-rays, a bone scan, an MRI, and over two months of pain and frustration, the foot and ankle specialist finally gave me some answers today. The diagnosis: a stress fracture. DUH! The fracture is actually in one of my ankle bones and not my foot like the other doctor thought. So I can either wear the sexy boot or sneakers that are very supportive and I have to rest. It's going to take months to heal though. Fun. I guess this will be a summer of no flip-flops. Bummer.
Onto other things...Sunday was Fast and Testimony Sunday and I desperately wanted to bear my testimony, but I was in Jersey helping my sister. So for anyone reading this and for my children who may read this someday, I just want to say how grateful I am for the Holy Ghost. When I was teaching my Sunbeam class about the Holy Ghost, I explained to them that the Holy Ghost is also called the Comforter because Jesus wanted his disciples to be comforted after His crucifixion. When everything happened with my sister, I was so scared. I didn't know if she was going to die or if the babies were going to die or what was going on. But when I walked into her room and saw her, I felt the Spirit so strong and I knew that everything was going to be alright. I cried, but it was because I didn't want her to go through what she was going through. It wasn't because I was scared. Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father sent the Holy Ghost to comfort me and that is a feeling I cannot describe. I am so grateful for the knowledge and understanding that this Church has given me. And I am grateful to Heavenly Father for hearing my prayers and answering them in a way I can recognize. I know in my heart that this Church is true and that the Book of Mormon is true and I leave this testimony in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Answers are awsome. Aye??
a
a
a
a
Kristina,
I went to your blog from Devanie's. You are so sweet! Your testimony is so personal and so real and I hope you share it next Sunday!
Go Jenny on the potty training.
Jen wilkey
Post a Comment