Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Potty Training Update- Day 3

Jenny is doing a fantastic job with her potty training! She went pee pee on the potty all day today-except for first thing in the morning. My only problem with her is the poopy. She has had problems with pooping for years now. She holds it in so we have to give her a prescription laxative. Now I haven't given her the laxative in almost two weeks and she's still leaking. So I find streaks of poop on things like my favorite fleece blanket and Scott's pillow. It's really irritating and frustrating and it's not her fault. I don't yell at her, but I know she knows I'm mad about it. So right now she has a pullup on and I'm trying to keep reminding her to go on the potty. Tomorrow will be the real test when we go out. And I'm going back to Jersey this weekend and I really hope Scott keeps up with it. Jenny and I can't afford to backtrack. I'm trying to keep cool during this potty training thing, but it's really hard and Scott isn't being very understanding. He's not home all day. He doesn't know what's going on here and he doesn't seem to care unless it affects him. I'm curious to see how he does this weekend. Apparently, I don't do anything all day, so I can't wait to see how he won't do anything all day. Last time I went to Jersey, he got called in to work all weekend so my mother-in-law watched the kids so nothing got done anyway. Let's see what gets done this weekend.

No comments: