Friday, May 18, 2007

Potty Training Boot Camp- Day 5

Jenny is doing really well with her potty training. The only time she pees in her pullup is either during the night or when she first wakes up (I haven't determined that yet). She just having issues with the poopy thing. I'm sure it'll come with time. I was supposed to go visit my sister this weekend, but the kids are all sick so I'm going to stay home and make sure they are better by Monday so Cameron can go back to preschool. This will also give Scott and I a chance to get things done around the house. Our home is still in disarray from the flood. We really need to get Eric out of our bedroom. I think it'll be better for everyone. I'm bummed that I can't go to Jersey this weekend, but I'm hoping that I can go next weekend if I can find a substitute for my Sunbeams class. We shall see.

I had a really nice Mother's Day that I neglected to write about. Scott let me sleep in and brought me breakfast in bed. He also got the kids ready for church so I just had to worry about getting myself ready (we were still late). He made me a nice lunch of shrimp cocktail (my favorite) and antipasto salad. We all took a nap- Scott got up when the first child got up. I woke up with Cameron's arm around me which was really sweet. Scott took a picture, but I look really fat when I'm sleeping so I'm not going to post it. Then he made me a dinner of salad, bacon wrapped scallops, and rice. He got me my favorite Ben and Jerry's ice cream for dessert- Phish Food. And for gifts, I got the two things I asked for: the One Tree Hill soundtrack (that show is my new guilty pleasure, especially since Gilmore Girls is no more) and the Because I Said So DVD. I haven't watched it yet. Maybe this weekend.

I need to figure out what the kids and I should get Scott for Father's Day. We have to top what they did for me. Any ideas out there?

2 comments:

kris said...

glad to hear the potty training is going well. It's probably a good thing you aren't going to jersey this weekend b/c jenny needs the consistency to be successful. even though scott is...well, ya know - scott, he can be really thoughtful when he wants to be. it sounds like he made sure you had an awesome mother's day. tell him i said at least every sunday should be mother's day (meaning - sleeping in, he getting the kids ready, he cooking and getting up with the kids after nap, etc.)don't you agree? well, i'll talk to ya when we get back from san fran. hope the kids feel better soon. give them all hugs and loves for me.

Unknown said...

A family picture with you and the kids is a good gift.

Tell Jenny Hi and that Aurora is glad she likes the pictures.