Thursday, October 26, 2006

Yay!

The parties went very well. My Pampered Chef party was lots of fun and the kids' birthday party was wonderful. My house was packed with family and the kids got lots of clothes and toys. Then, I got sick. I had and kind of still have a chest cold with a really annoying cough. Now Scott has it, but worse than I did. And Eric is sneezing with a runny nose. He has his 9 month check up tomorrow and I don't think he is going to get his shots. We are also going to get Cameron's picture taken cause it's his 4th birthday tomorrow! I cannot believe that 4 years ago at this moment he was in my belly. And now look at him. It's amazing. It makes the 30 hours of labor worth it. So...onto bigger and even better news- my sister is pregnant, which is awesome cause I'm going to be an auntie and now we can be mommies together. She had her ultrasound yesterday and guess what? There's two babies in there! Twins! That's just so freaky to me. My sister is pregnant with twins. Wow! I already started shopping for stuff for the baby (when I thought there was just one) and planning the shower. Now I have to start buying two of everything. Devanie, I'm going to need your help! You're the best at getting the most for your money and at planning baby showers! Help!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Remember a few preemie outfits. Even my SIL's twins were huge at 6 pounds each but they still needed smaller clothes for about a month! I put preemie outfits on my 6.8 baby and my 7.5 baby for a bit and they weren't swimming in clothes for weeks!

Go online and pick up a few baby shower ideas.

Some big hit's here are the poopy diaper - fill about 10 diapers with 10 different melted candy bars and make people guess them.
Winner gets a candy bar.

Baby Food Guess. Taste with a toothpick.

I've done this Auction style where people get monopoly $1 for each win of a game and taste test. at the end of the games. have a bunch of little trinkests and prizes that they use the auction money for.

----------------

Shop Toys R Us for their big box sales and bring both TRU coupons and pampers/huggies coupons. I try not to pay more than 18 cents per diaper. Regular price of a diaper is about 28 cents each.

Unknown said...

Miss U.