Friday, October 20, 2006

CRAZINESS!!!!!!!!

Scott and Cameron building my new hutch.
I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY ARE DIGGING UP OUR STREET THE DAY BEFORE OUR PARTY! I AM LIVID! I finally accepted the fact that our street wouldn't be paved in time for the party, but all dug up? Are you kidding me?! Errrrrrrrrrrrr. Onto other things, today is my Pampered Chef party and tomorrow is the kids' birthday party. We have a lot of work to do today. My wonderful husband bought me a new hutch for our dining room so we still have to get rid of the old one and the microwave cart. Then we can clear all of the junk off of the dining room table. Then we need to conquer the kids' rooms and the family room. That should be fun. Right now Jenny's wearing her Cinderella dress and "glass" slippers, Cameron is giving me a play by play on what is going on outside, and Eric is sitting up all by himself being as cute as usual.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm going to try to make it tonight.

Take care. Good luck with things. I'm sure everyone won't mind parking a mile away just to be with your cute family. This too shall pass!

Devanie