Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Yeah, I know I haven't posted in a while. I apologize. We have all been so sick. I cannot get rid of my cold, Scott was on death's door, and now my poor Cameron and Jennifer are miserable. Even Eric is starting to get a little cough. I can't take this anymore! I've also been busy with school too. And Mary Kay. And the election. And with all of us sitting home being sick, there hasn't been much to write about. Last night, I went out with some friends from church and had a really good time. Whenever I'm out with them, I forget about all of the stress at home. The spirit is so strong and I am at peace with myself. I also get so inspired to do things too. I am so grateful for such wonderful friends! Unfortunately, one of them is moving away next week and I'm really sad about that. All of my friends keep moving away from me! Is it something I said?! I know it's hard living in this expensive state of ours, so I understand everyone's decision to relocate, but it's still sad. :( I miss you too! I will post more in the coming days.

No comments: