Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Are you ready?
I'm so excited! I finally have a blog! I've wanted to do this for so long because I love writing and journaling. So here it is...the beginning of my electronically documented life...Today I decided that we stay home after the disastrous experience at Target yesterday. Usually, the kids are good when we go out, but yesterday, not so much. I think it was cause it was a holiday and the store was super-crowded. Anyway, I forgot most of the things I needed and left in a really bad mood. Meanwhile, Scott passed out while giving blood. So much for trying to do something good. He's still feeling weak and insists he'll "never do that again." So today I am focusing on catching up on laundry, cleaning the house in preparation for Cameron and Jenny's birthday party, and homework. Yes, I have homework for school. Lovely, huh? Oh and I have to get the party invitations out too. So no time for play today. Even if I wanted to go out I couldn't cause they closed our street for the neverending roadwork they're doing. Who likes waking up every morning to the sounds of excavators pounding into the pavement in front of your house? Not I. I shall post more random thoughts like these everyday. Please comment so I know you feel my pain or joy! Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Boy. . . I hope to read more Joy than pain. This is open for WORLDWIDE viewing now, so keep that in mind too. Don't forget to print it out once in a while. And remember your Heavenly Father loves you.
Post a Comment