Thursday, October 12, 2006
What's wrong with me?
So I've been on this baking kick lately. The last time this happened I was pregnant with Cameron, but I know I'm not pregnant so I don't know what it is. I just know that I'm baking. I've been baking chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin bread, cupcakes, sugar cookies, and I'm starting to get a little bored. So today I'm going to try a variation of my oatmeal chocolate chip cookie. The oatmeal butterscotch chip cookie. I'll let you know how it turns out. I have so much to do today. Vacuuming, cleaning the kitchen, folding laundry, homework, and I have to list some items on Ebay. My list is getting a little skimpy. And the most important thing of all- I need to figure out what I'm going to get Jenny for her birthday which happens to be tomorrow! She wants so many things and I'm just trying to figure out what she will actually play with that doesn't cost a fortune. I am totally over-thinking this. I don't want her to be disappointed, but I don't want to spend $50 on a baby that she is just going to throw around and draw all over. And Scott isn't really helping. He doesn't know what to get a little girl. I'm sure he'll have some good ideas for Cameron in two weeks so I won't have to worry about that. It's hard being a mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Get her Cinderella Dress it's a Halloween costume/Birthday present in ONE!!! Target usually has a $20 one and my girls still use theirs to dress up 2 and 3 years later.
Post a Comment