
I've heard horror stories about kids cutting their sibling's or friend's hair and I've always been like, whatever, not my kids. Yeah right! During the last week of my microbiology class (ahem, finals), Cameron decided to stealthily sneak a pair of scissors downstairs to the playroom and give Jenny a "trim." Why? "'Cause she needed one." He put the chunks of hair in a bucket and brought it upstairs to show me. I was on the phone with the phone company for the third time that day and let me tell you, they ought to be thankful I was on the phone. I was livid. I certainly couldn't take her to get it fixed that week, so I told her she'd have to walk around like that til our picnic that Friday when my cousin, the hairdresser, could even it all out. Jenny blamed it on Cameron and I know it wasn't just his idea. She was the one fixated on getting a trim and in order for him to get all of that hair cut off of her, she would've had to sit pretty still. Needless to say, they didn't do much for the rest of the day. I think they were kind of scared at that point cause they had never seen me that mad before. I can laugh about it now, right? Haha. Not!





1 comment:
Poor Jenny! Her haircut looks really cute though.
Post a Comment