Saturday, August 30, 2008

Belle Island


Belle Island is this beautiful place in Richmond that you have to walk over a footbridge to get to. When the James River is low, you can walk out on the rocks which is what we are doing here. It's a great way to tire out the kiddos! Plus, it's somewhat sentimental to Scott and I. We went to Virginia together when we were dating and visited Belle Island. It was actually where Scott wanted to propose to me, but because I was pregnant with morning sickness and all, traveling wasn't exactly an option. So he took me on a shorter journey to Shelbourne Falls in Massachusettes instead, which was just as beautiful, and he popped the question there. I hope to someday revisit Shelbourne Falls with Scott and take some pictures. The only picture we have is the drawing of the Falls that is hanging in the living room. Memories. ::sigh::

1 comment:

Kylie Walker said...

that looks so pretty! by the way, Scott deserves sainthood for all the moves he has done lately, and you do as well for letting him go:)