


I cannot believe that Cameron is 5 years old. Saturday was his birthday and I think it was a fun day for him. He wanted pancakes for breakfast so Scott made him very cool pancakes- better than I ever could. He opened his presents and let his sister help. She was very jealous that day. He got a big Lego fire set, a Lego helicopter, a toolbelt, and a real hammer. He loved all of his gifts. While Jenny and I went to the store in the pouring rain, Cameron and Scott put together most of the fire house. We finished the rest later. Then we went to Trunk or Treat at church and had dinner and went from room to room trick or treating. The kids go a lot of candy. Since we got back late from that, we had a Carvel ice cream cake the next day after dinner. Cameron was so sweet. He knew his sister was jealous that it was his birthday (even though hers was just two weeks before), so he let her help him blow out the candle on his cake. As much as Cameron gets on my nerves with his boyish behavior sometimes, he has such a sweet soul. Cameron, always stay sweet. Someday you are going to make a great husband. I love you!




No comments:
Post a Comment