Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Jenny's Birthday





So Saturday was our darling Jennifer's 4th birthday. I think she had a pretty good day. It started off with a special pancake breakfast made by Scott. I don't know what it is, but his pancakes always come out better than mine. Then we put the kids in our bedroom and set up her balloons and presents in the living room. She got three Hannah Montana balloons (one for each kid- Cameron managed to pop two of them by the end of the day), new Cinderella underwear (cause she's finally potty trained), a princess Aurora crown and jewelry set, and three dollhouse sets for her dollhouse- a kitchen, living room, and nursery. She'll get the rest for Christmas. We already bought them because they were buy one, get one free and I had a coupon. Nothing like starting Christmas shopping early. Anyway, Jenny played with her dollhouse all afternoon. Then we had pasta for dinner followed by a heart-shaped Carvel cake and a rendition of "Happy Birthday." I got some really good pictures.
This Saturday is the birthday party. I'm going crazy preparing for it, but I'm loving it! I love having parties here. We're always stressed and we always have a million things to do at the last minute, but it's all worth it. We all have a great time with our family. Then next Saturday is Cameron's birthday. We're kind of planning the same type of day for him that Jenny had. It'll be fun. Things will kind of settle down until Thanksgiving when we go down to Virginia. Hopefully, I will be blogging more so those of you who are reading this will know what is going on in my always crazy life. The title of my blog shouldn't be "Eternity"- it should be "Drama!"













No comments: