Eric eating his first s'more.
Cameron and Jenny eating their s'mores.
Eric passed out on the couch after being diagnosed with a double ear infection.
Cameron looking a little like a young Forest Gump.
Jenny fishing.
Our infamous turducken a few hours before our feast.
Cameron and Colton bonding over Spiderman.November 15, my sister-in-law and family came up to stay with us for a few days. We had a funeral to attend. The kids had a great time together. Just two days after they left, we traveled to Virginia to visit them for Thanksgiving. Again, the kids had a wonderful time together. Scott and I got to take Eric out alone which he loved, while Cameron and Jenny played with Colton, Larkin, and Oakleigh. Thanksgiving Day we had turducken (so yummy), stuffing, sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, corn, and cranberry sauce. My sister-in-law did a great job making everything. I tried to help a little, but she pretty much did it all. The night before I had made pumpkin cookies and my nana's pumpkin pie. Oh, and I made mulled cider too. Everything was delicious. Two days after Thanksgiving I made my Thanksgiving paninis with the left overs. Kristina and I went shopping on Black Friday which was crazy and fun. We went to the Science Museum on Saturday where we uncovered Eric's obsession with trains and my dislike for some of the old men who build them. Sunday we went to church where I finally got to go to Relief Society for the first time in over a year. Monday, Scott took Eric to the walk-in after he kept us up all night with what turned out to be his second double ear infection in a month. Eric was soooooooo miserable, but he's feeling better now. Monday night we went to the Botanical Gardens for Family Home Evening. The kids had fun seeing all of the Christmas lights, roasting marshmallows for smores, and seeing more trains. Tuesday we hung out and got ready to leave Wednesday morning. We made pumpkin soup Tuesday night and watched the Dancing with the Stars finale. I'm so happy Helio won! Anyway, we're home now and establishing some form of normalcy. We're preparing for Christmas. Today, the kids helped me vacuum and clean and move the furniture so when Scott gets home later we can put up the tree. Eric is walking now more than he is crawling, so he kind of gets in the way, but he's so flippin cute! He just wants to be like his brother and sister. Enjoy the pics...







1 comment:
So cute! Love the Forrest Gump and Jenny pictures so close together! ;)
Post a Comment