Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween Costumes

Spiderman! When Cameron put on this costume, he was tranformed. He started jumping all over the place and pushing me and stuff. It was cute, funny, and disturbing all at the same time.

Cameron making a monster at the Music Makers Halloween party.

Jenny as Hannah Montana- wig and all.

Jenny makes a good Hannah Montana sans the wig. Everyone at church loved her.

My little Ogre! Eric's love of Shrek bought him this costume. He refuses to wear the headpiece though.

Eric was so pooped after Trunk or Treat at church. He stayed in this position for quite some time.

This year was really all the kids' first Halloween. It's kind of sad actually, but true. Last year, we were all sick so Eric missed his 1st Halloween and the kids don't remember anything cause, well, we didn't do anything. The year before we were totally unorganized and the kids were younger so they don't remember anything. And before that, they don't remember anything. So this year, we bought their costumes very early and got them all psyched up about the holiday. On Thursday, they got to try on their costumes just to make sure I didn't have to alter them at all. On Friday, we had the Music Makers Halloween party at church so they got to wear their costumes, make some crafts, and eat some yummy food. Oh, and hang out with their friends. And I got to socialize with the other moms and make some new friends as well. Today was Trunk or Treat (indoors) at church and they to dress up and go room to room for candy. It was lots of fun! We had chili (hot dogs for the kids) and I made some cornbread which I didn't even get to try because by the time I got to it it was gone! I guess everyone liked it. We also got to decorate the room we were in. We did ours with tombstones, cobwebs, spiders, and glow in the dark pumpkins. It was awesome! I should've taken a picture. And Halloween isn't over yet! They still get to wear their costumes one more time!

No comments: