Thursday, January 11, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
Yesterday was my birthday. It was a pretty good day for me actually, except it didn't snow. I got some phone calls and e-mails and was serenaded by the missionaries from church and then by my dad. My kids were pretty good to me most of the day. Scott brought home Subway for dinner and then gave me my gifts: a lighted cow (like the reindeer that go on your lawn at Christmastime) which I wanted really bad last month, a beautiful cake pedestal with a cover, and a book that I really wanted. My sister came over the night before and brought me a cake and a gift card. And tonight we're going out to dinner with my parents. I think Scott has something planned for tomorrow night too. We'll see. So on the kids' birthdays this past year, we took them to get their pictures taken. Yesterday, Cameron said to me, "Today is your birthday and you're gonna get your picture taken and go to the store (like he went to the toy store on his birthday)." I was like, "Really? I get to go to the toy store?" I didn't go to the toy store, but I did take a late night trip to Stop and Shop to get dog food and some other stuff we needed to get through the day. So I picked up a soap opera magazine that I wanted and some chocolate. Happy Birthday to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Sorry I missed it. But HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sounds like you had a really good one!
LV U
Yes you have been neglecting your blog. and yes I do check ALL THE TIME so please. . .keep us informed and updated. Are you pregnant?
Happy Valentines Day to you!
January 11th. . .It's now February 18th. I hope to hear from you soon! Missing those babies!
Post a Comment