Eric got his first tooth! Yay! It's about time, really. He is almost 13 months old. And he is still not crawling or walking yet. I'm not really worried though. He scoots around and has his brother and sister bring him everything he wants or needs. I'm enjoying his babylike behavior. Besides, the faster he grows up the faster I'm going to want to have another baby. And, no, I'm not pregnant. I thought I was, but I'm not, which is fine because I'm totally not ready yet. Cameron started preschool and that has been wonderful for all of us. However, until Jenny gets potty trained and starts preschool herself, I can't even think about having another baby. Plus, we need to purchase a minivan. I love my SUV, but it's getting ridiculous in there! Nothing else new here. Scott's working, I'm homemaking, Cameron's in preschool, Jenny's psychotic (I say that with all the love in my heart), and Eric's our slow child (again, I say that so lovingly). I know I have been neglecting my blog, but once I get used to my new schedule, I should be a little more loving towards my cyber-friend. Til next time (hopefully less than a month away!)...
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
So when are you going to find time to have baby 4?
When Scott lets me!!! He's so anti-fourth child right now, but he'll come around. Don't worry, I'll let you know when the deed is done! :)
Post a Comment