Thursday, January 04, 2007

Going Postal

So the other day I almost went postal. I was so tired from being up all night with Eric, who was coughing like a maniac. I was so tired of being puked on by two of my three children. And I was so tired of Scott having a headache and staying in bed all day while I took care of sick kids. So I left. I told Scott ofcourse, and then went to Target to get some stuff on clearance, went to Staples, and then went to my parents house where they fed me and made me feel better. I'm better now. My kids are done puking (at least I think they are), and Scott isn't mad at me anymore (at least I think he's not). On a lighter note, yesterday Cameron told me that when he gets as tall as me, he's going to help me clean the bathroom. I was like, "That's awesome buddy! I'm gonna hold you to that!" Seriously though, Cameron is a great little helper. He would just rather help Daddy outside than Mommy inside- unless I'm cooking. I can't believe he's going to be starting preschool soon. It seems like yesterday that he was snoozing on my chest in the hospital. Now he's a little man. ::sniffle sniffle::

No comments: