Friday, January 05, 2007

Paninis and Princesses

I got a panini maker for Christmas and I absolutely looooooove it! Last week, I made turkey paninis with bacon, cheese, tomato, and avacado ranch dressing on sourdough bread. It was sooooooo yummy! Tonight I'm thinking about making Reuben paninis with corned beef, swiss cheese, saurkraut, and thousand island dressing. Or maybe a prosuitto and mozarella panini. I don't know. You can also make desserts too. So much fun!!! Onto other things...last night we took Cameron and Jennifer to see Disney on Ice. It was amazing! They were mesmerized, especially Jenny when the princesses skated with their princes. Mickey and Minnie were there with their gang, Nemo, the Incredibles, Toy Story, Pinocchio, and more that I can't remember. It was such a good time and such a good family experience too. I wish we could've taken Eric, but it was kind of late and he may not have enjoyed it as much as I hoped he would. So he stayed at my mother-in-law's and played with her. He missed us though. I think he's going through a separation anxiety thing now. He goes on a hunger strike whenever we leave him with a sitter. Poor little man.