"Well, it's about time", you are probably thinking. I know, I know. It's been a while. My friend, Devanie, left me a message a while back saying, "So what have you been doing since school started?" Well, getting pregnant for one. I don't feel the need to make an official blog announcement about it cause if you're reading my blog, you probably already know about it. Plus, the little baby bouncing around on the side of your screen probably gave it away. So I'm due June 1st, but I think the date is a little off. I'm thinking more May-ish. I'm hoping for a girl, but it will most likely be a boy because Scott wants a boy and he always gets what he wants- as far as children goes.
What else have I been doing you may ask? Getting used to having two children in Kindergarten- in two different classes with two different teachers, one of which is retiring this month so I'll have to get used to a new teacher. Isn't that crummy (sp)? Poor Cameron finally gets used to his first real teacher and now she retires half way through the year and he has to adjust to a new teacher. He seems to be handling it well though. I guess both teachers have been working together the past month to get the kids transitioned. Both Cameron and Jenny are doing really well in school. It's amazing how much they are learning. And of course, I think my kids are the smartest.
Ah, and my school. Anatomy and Physiology. Yay. Gotta love it. I'm such an idiot. At the beginning of the semester I was like, "Oh, I know this class is going to be hard but I love the human body. I'll ace it." Yeah right! I will be totally overjoyed if I get a B. And next semester, I have to take A & P 2! It's freakin' torture I tell you. This class should come with a disclaimer- it will take over your life. It will stop you from blogging, it will stop you from cooking and cleaning, it will stop you from doing anything you enjoy because if you do not dedicate your entire existance to it, you will fail. Yet I go back for more. ::sigh::
Oh, and need I forget to mention the fact that my children have been plagued with every illness under the sun this fall. I swear, they have missed more school so far than most kids miss in a year (or two). What's up with that? Colds, pink eye X 2, pneumonia, sore throat virus thing, and, gulp, the stomach flu. The much dreaded, Kristina feared, stomach flu. We all got the sore throat virus thing right after Thanksgiving so I thought we'd be fine til after Christmas. I thought wrong. The stomach virus took over our house one child at a time for over a week. It was very strange how there were days in between each child getting it. In my experience, when one gets it, the others follow with hours of the initial puke. This was a flu of a different breed. I'm afraid to say it, but so far, knock on wood, I'm the only that didn't get it. My friend, Marissa, attributes that to my pregnancy super-antibodies that are protecting myself and the fetus. Let's hope so cause you don't want to be anywhere near me if I get it. I would rather have diarrhea for two weeks straight than throw up once. Yuck. Sorry if that's too much information.
Oooooh, ooooooh, late-breaking news...Cameron has his first loose tooth!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
WOW!!!! That is exciting news. I freaked out when I saw you had updated, then went to your blog and was so shocked to see a baby floating there. congratulations. Good luck
Jen
So glad you updated! It's funny, I took A&P 2 years ago and don't remember a thing from it. I think you cram so hard it all gets over-crammed in there! You are almost 1/2 way done with your pregnancy already, yay! you can do it :)
Post a Comment