So I'm still mouring the loss of one of my favorite actors, Heath Ledger. Now one of my favorite news anchors (and the former White House Press Secretary) passes away from cancer. We are a big Fox News family and Tony Snow was one of the first anchors that I really enjoyed watching and listening to. Everyone else I could always find something irritating about. When he was diagnosed with cancer in 2006, I sent him a get-well e-mail and he actually e-mailed me back! I thought that was so nice of him. I heard this morning on Fox News that he was a very religious and spiritual person who felt very close to God, especially in the past few years. I know he is at peace and I pray for his family who is devastated at the loss of such a young and vital man who had an incredible life and career. I know I'm not alone in saying, I'll miss you Tony!Saturday, July 12, 2008
Tony Snow
So I'm still mouring the loss of one of my favorite actors, Heath Ledger. Now one of my favorite news anchors (and the former White House Press Secretary) passes away from cancer. We are a big Fox News family and Tony Snow was one of the first anchors that I really enjoyed watching and listening to. Everyone else I could always find something irritating about. When he was diagnosed with cancer in 2006, I sent him a get-well e-mail and he actually e-mailed me back! I thought that was so nice of him. I heard this morning on Fox News that he was a very religious and spiritual person who felt very close to God, especially in the past few years. I know he is at peace and I pray for his family who is devastated at the loss of such a young and vital man who had an incredible life and career. I know I'm not alone in saying, I'll miss you Tony!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment