
You are looking at the wonderful and beautiful Whirlpool Cabrio. It's a top-loader, but still water and energy efficient. If you're wondering about the check mark on it, the Cabrio has been named one of the top washers. It's got a see-through glass top and many different cycle options. We went to the Sears appliance outlet to get it. It has a scratch on the side but other than that, it's perfect. We saved about $200 on it! It was definitely well worth the wait. Thanks Mom and Dad, for letting us do tons and tons of laundry at your house. We won't be needing your washing machine anymore, but your kindness is greatly appreciated. I'm washing my comforter now. Hehe. You know, when I was a teenager, I used to get so excited about purchasing a new cell phone or stereo. Never did I imagine I would get this excited and sentimental about a washing machine! I think I'll sleep in the basement with it tonight.




3 comments:
Yipee!!!
I want one!
haha, I know what you mean--it's funny what you get excited about now that we're "all grown up". It sounds nice!
Post a Comment