Jenny ate more frosting than she actually used to frost the cupcakes.
Awwwwwww, so pretty!I was very stressed on Valentine's Day. I had tons of homework and reading and a huge exam to study for. Scott got me a nice card and the Glenn Beck book I've been wanting. I got him some Valentine's coupons (hehe), a CD he wanted, and a book. He didn't get the CD or the book til the next day though. Long story. Cameron got a tie and two belts (he really wanted them for church), Jenny got a Tinkerbell hair tie and some HSM lip gloss, and Eric got a little truck and a Shrek sippy cup. Anyway, I made some red velvet cupcakes which were very yummy and instead of using fresh cream cheese frosting, I used the premade version and added food coloring. They were so good. Cameron and Jenny ate the ones that I frosted and decorated and Scott and I ate theirs. Isn't that funny how that happens?





1 comment:
Yummm, the cupcakes look good and beautiful! I hope you're having a great day.
Jocelyn
Post a Comment