Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm Losing It!

Not in the sense you may think. I'm actually losing weight! In June of 2006, I was at my non-pregnant heaviest. Since then I've lost 15 pounds. The first ten pounds were really easy, but the last five were awful. Finally, they are gone. I'm not done by any means. I want to lose 30 more altogether, but my goal for now is 10 more. I find that if I make smaller/shorter goals, they are easier to reach. I think going back to school has helped me tremendously by keep me busy and out of the kitchen. A lot of people eat when they get stressed. Not I. I starve myself. I went through this really bad depression in high school and lost 20 pounds. No lie.

I am losing it with my kids too. They are driving me nuts! I think they know I have a big exam on Saturday and they are just looking to make me crazy. Right now they are okay though. Eric is napping and Cameron and Jenny are in the playroom. I just heard Jenny say that she has two babies in her tummy. So I think it's safe to say that they are playing house- or paramedics. Who knows?! I love them. Cameron said to me last night, "Mama, I think you are the best chef cook in the whole world!" I melted. I love when they compliment my cooking. Eric is starting to give me kisses with his hand which is super-cute. Jenny is always telling me that when she grows up she wants to be a mommy just like me. So sweet. They really are good kids- they certainly know how to push my buttons though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristina,
congratulations! that is great. When I am stressed I starve myself too. when I am bored I eat, so I have to keep busy. Let's get together and play next week. I miss you!
Jocelyn

Unknown said...

I needed that encouragement. I'm working on loosing weight too!