Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Eric's 2nd Birthday!

Everyone knew of Eric's love of Mickey Mouse and Shrek, but Eric was still amazed at all of the Mickeys and Shreks he got on his big day. Notice Princess Fiona on the TV. We played Shrek movies throughout the party.
Eric loved his new Mickey sippy cup- except he won't use it. He's so pickey when it comes to sippy cups.

Here is Eric reading a birthday card featuring, you guessed it, M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Eric's cousin Julie is showing him how to make his new Shrek talk. His smile looks even cuter without the binky. Trust me. Note Jenny sitting on Scott's lap. She had a random nose bleed while Eric was opening his gifts. I love the smile on Scott's face too. I hardly have any pictures of him smiling!

The following day was Eric's actual birthday. Scott picked out a set of Hotwheels cars for him. He just started playing with them like Cameron did when he was two- lining them up. It's so cute.

I saw a Mickey book and a Shrek book at the grocery store, so I snatched them up. I think I've read them to Eric a few dozen times each.

Here's Eric playing with the Bass Pro Shops truck that Scott picked out for him. He doesn't play with it much now. Cameron kind of inherited it.

Eric blowing out the candle on his Shrek cupcake. Don't you love his jammies??? They remind me of Gingy from Shrek. He's my favorite!

No comments: