Monday, March 26, 2007

Baby Shower and then some...

Ok, so I don't have any pictures yet (I was busy doing other things- I didn't have time to take pictures), but once my sister sends them to me, I will post them. The shower went well. Everyone had a good time and mostly everyone showed up despite the snow storm. The cake, you ask? Well, the cake was a disappointment to say the least. It was a double layer classic white with lavender frosting. That's the part I did. Because I ran out of time and patience, I had to have Scott write "Anna and Eva" on it and decorate it with two binkys and some candy. It did not come out as I anticipated. But it tasted good! My sister got a butt load of gifts and even more yesterday at her New York shower. I don't think she'll be needing anything for at least 6 months. And only then will she need bigger clothes for the girls and maybe some formula if she's done breastfeeding by then. Congrats Angela! You made out well.

Eric is officially a crawling monster. I knew he had to grow up eventually so I'm not too sad about it. It's extremely cute watching his little butt as he manuevers down the hall into Cameron and Jenny's room. He's so excited about it too. And so is Scott. As soon as he gets home from work and Eric hears his voice, Eric crawls over to the gate at the stairs and greets his beloved Daddy. It's adorable and maybe someday it will happen to me when I get home. If I ever go out without the kids.

Jenny is obsessed with babies and mommies. There is this mommy and baby girl at church that she just has to look at and be with. Then there's my friend, Devanie, who just had a baby girl last week. Jenny has to look at pictures of them at least once a day (usually more) and is determined to hop a plane to visit them. It's pure craziness. I mean, it's cute, don't get me wrong, but it gets a little annoying at times. I love her though.

Cameron had some trouble readjusting to preschool after our trip to Jersey, but he seems to be back to normal now. He's got his own little friends and makes cute crafts and pictures. He's so proud of himself and I am so proud of him. He's also been doing really good with going poopy in the potty. He had an accident today, but besides that, he's been doing very well. He's had such a hard time with this poopy in the potty thing. I'm so proud that he's finally getting it. I think my patience has payed off on this one. Now I have to work on Jenny...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Enjoy the newest pictures on my site Jenny!

We miss you all!