Monday, February 26, 2007

Snow!

Ok, so anyone who knows me knows that I loooooove the snow. So far this winter, we gotten two dustings and one ice storm. Not very impressive. However, last night we got a real snow. Nice white, fluffy, covered the grass, snow plows came, schools closed real snow. I love it! Scott is cursing me now. "Of course you love it...you don't have to go out in it," he tells me. Well, yeah! Duh! So what should I do today to celebrate? With 2 out of 3 kids sick, I really don't know. Maybe I can bake cookies. But then the kids are going to want to help and I really don't want them sneezing in the dough. We can watch a movie, but it'll probably end up being one of the kid's movies that I have seen a million times. Or I can make a cup of hot chocolate and curl up with a good book by the window. That sounds good. I know, I'm a nerd. But that is really my idea of the perfect day. Onto other things, my sister's baby shower is in less than a month. I can't really get into details about it since she may check my blog. She knows the date and that's about it. I still have to get some prizes for the games. Any ideas? I have a few more favors to make and lots more shopping to do. Other than that, I'm just waiting for RSVPs. They are not coming in as quickly as I thought they would. I hope I don't have to start calling people. I guess we'll see. And I have another question...why are girls so dramatic??? Every time Jenny sneezes and boogers come out, she totally freaks out. And everything is exaggerated cause she's sick. So every little thing that isn't perfect just sets her off. Now Cameron, on the other hand, just kind of lays around and wants to be left alone. He likes the attention when I give it to him, but he doesn't go looking for it like she does. She's just really irritating me right now, but I love her and I do feel bad for her cause she's sick and miserable. I can only hope Eric doesn't get this sickness because he's miserable enough now that his two bottom teeth are coming in. I must go mediate between the sick ones now...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aaahhh the differences between boys and girls. I could never appreciate how demanding and hard it has been to raise Hailey and Sierra until I has little Zach - He's so easy it's CRAZY. If they were all good little boys like Zach I gould have 1/2 a dozen like my sister in law. . .read http://www.thehenrichsens.com on my links. You will see what I mean.

And you will also feel sorry for me that baby #4 is another girl! Too much emotion and so picky. I'm sure there are a million other words to describe. But Boy's are so much easier. It's just a part of life.