Monday, November 20, 2006
Teeth, Santa, and Cookies
Eric got his first tooth on the 16th! He's almost 10 months old and just gettting his first tooth. All of my kids got their teeth late, but I think he is the latest. It's OK though. He's my baby! Jennifer said something cute the other day. She told me she wanted the Little Mermaid Beauty Salon for Christmas and I told her She'd have to see what Santa would bring her. So with all the seriousness in the world, she said, "Mama, I'm going to go to the North Pole and talk to Santa." Then she went on and on about the reindeer and the snow and everything else. It was very cute. Right now we're making pumpkin cookies. Since we're going to be guests at my sister-in-law's house this Thanksgiving, I figured we'd help out a little by baking a whole bunch of goodies to bring with us. Pumpkin cookies today pumkin pie tomorrow and maybe some oatmeal cookies as well. Ahhh, I love to bake. And so does Cameron. He's pretty good at cracking eggs, too, especially for a four year old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment