Monday, June 02, 2008

And It Begins Again...


Today I begin my month long intensive summer course in Microbiology. My two-week break was just too short. I got some stuff done, but not nearly as much as I wanted to. It's only four days a week for one month, so I know that it won't be bad. I'm actually looking forward to it, believe it or not, but I really enjoyed my two weeks of no school. There shouldn't be too much work cause it's only one class.
Onto other news, Scott got a new church calling that I'm finally allowed to speak about. He's the new Elders Quorum President of the "west" division of our ward. I'm excited for him. His prior calling as second counselor was such a blessing to our family. It really helped build his testimony and strengthen his love for Christ. I think his new calling will be challenging for him and stressful, but I think it will be good for him. I hope I can support him the way he needs to be supported. I mean, I know how I would want to be supported, but that may not be what he wants. He's a different breed. He'll do fine though. I have complete faith in Heavenly Father and I know that Scott was given this calling for a reason. And I know that Heavenly Father would never give any of us anything we couldn't handle. Good luck, Scott! I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristina,
I really admire your testimony and strength. I never would have guessed you hadn't been in the church your whole life. Thanks for being my friend and example!