Well, not really. School's out for me for two weeks and then I start a month full of intensive Microbiology. Fun. So I know you are dying to know how it all turned out. I am pleased to announce that I got all As! Actually three As and an A-, but whatever. I am still in shock. I knew I did excellent in Biology, okay in Chemistry and Sociology, but Art History- not so much. I aced the assignments and the exams that I did, but I also missed a lot of assignments and discussion boards (it was an online class). Apparently, that didn't matter cause my professor gave me an A-. Yay! I am so not stressed right now. It's wonderful! Scott and the kids took me out to dinner last night to celebrate. We went to Longhorn's Steakhouse. It was muy yummy. They have this fried cheesecake dessert that I wanted so bad, but I was way too full. Maybe next time.
So obviously I haven't posted in a while for obvious reasons, but I have tons to blog about and lots of pictures to share. However, my darling hubby has the camera today at work, so I will try to catch up tomorrow. I love ya'll and thanks so much for supporting me this semester.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I am so glad you are done! We need to have some fun now and have some Girl's outings. Love Ya!
Congrats, Kristina! Enjoy your break!!
yeah! So glad to have a break I bet! Good job with school so far!
Post a Comment